larengreyumphlett.blogspot.com



To purchase the books "The Power of Perception" and "The Poetic Realities, The Poetic Fantasies" please visit Laren Grey Umphlett's Amazon author page:

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Some Of My Interesting Friends That You Should Follow





Some Of My Interesting Friends That You Should Follow

First let me say: Thank you for following me, Laren Grey Umphlett, and my "Apes Gone Askew!" project and my other projects.  
Now let me continue on to promoting my friends...


  • Steve Gibb

My lifelong friend Steve Gibb is an amazing and talented individual with great charm and wit. I would not be who I am today without his friendship.
He’s a multi-style musician who has played in metal bands such as Black Label Society, Crowbar, Kingdom of Sorrow, Jasta, and Saigon Kick. He also plays guitar for his father Barry Gibb, who is also an amazing individual. He is definitely a worthwhile person to follow and gain inspiration from. His life experiences have been vast and you may find his current experience and projects to be motivational.
Fan page: www.stcgibb.com



  • Cesar Cabrera

I first met Cesar in the mid 90s and we’ve had a few adventures since then. He started grappling with me 20 years ago and has since gone on to become a black belt under Renzo Gracie and an excellent jiu-jitsu coach. He maintains his coolness to this day. I highly recommend following him and getting in some training with him if he’s ever in a town near you.
Instagram: @cesarcabrerabjj


  • Cheick Kongo

Cheick is a true badass with a cool demeanor and a fun sense of life. He’s a professional MMA fighter and well worth being a fan of.
Instagram: @kongo4real


  • Nael Chavez

Nael is an interesting person with a passion for doing well for the world. He’s a leading example not because of his greatness, but because he embraces his imperfections and tries to improve. In the process he improves the lives of those around him. He is the creator of the Enlightened Warriors youth group which I volunteer for when I can. You should definitely follow Nael and the Enlightened Warriors.


  • Amy Goalen

Amy is a California based photographer, and more specifically, a yoga photographer. If you are a fan of yoga and/or photography you should definitely follow her projects.
Instagram: @amygpics


  • Kamal Shalorus

Kamal is an energetic spirit to be around. He’s an amazing wrestler and MMA/UFC fighter. Always fun to be around and train with. He’s originally from Azerbaijan and now lives In Washington DC and visits Austin TX on a regular basis. Follow him!
Twitter: @kamalshalorus
Instagram: @kamalshalorus


  • Rudy Reyes

Rudy Reyes is a real life hero. His presence is energizing and he is as much of a student of life as he is a master. He was a former Recon Marine who was in the thick of it all and has since been on a life mission as a fitness trainer/motivator, spokesperson, model, actor in several films and shows, and a wandering warrior. Follow Rudy to keep motivated. Get his book “Hero Living”.
Twitter: @realRudyReyes
Instagram: @realrudyreyes


  • Brett Tutor

Brett is a great person. He is a tv host for home shows, tv and commercial actor, and also has a non-profit organization that raises money and awareness for drinking water needs around the world.
He also own Property Doctors, a home inspection company which I work for. He lets me have plenty of free time to dedicate to my causes and efforts in life. He’s a good soul and you will be seeing more from him in the public arena in the future.
Property Doctors: www.austinpropertydoctors.com
Twitter: @BrettTutor


 

No comments:

Post a Comment